Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rome, Italy (in Pictures)...

Don't be jealous of me.

Be jealous with me.

It was my husband (not me) who recently spent some time on business in Rome. The pictures he took sent me dreaming of Italy, so I thought I'd share them with you...














While I'll admit, it was a little hard to hear about the historic ruins, amazing bridges and pistachio gelato, I'm grateful for the opportunity to stay home with our three sons who are growing up way too quickly. I'm thankful for a husband who works hard to make that possible, and I dream of us all visiting Italy one day together...

Have you been? I'd love to hear what you enjoyed most.

Xo

In case you missed it, and have been bitten by the travel bug, you can see our travels to Spain and France last year, below...



Our Trip to Spain


Our Trip to France - Part 1


Our Trip to France - Part 2

5 comments:

  1. Would love to travel but the world seems too chaotic right now. Please keep sharing your photos so we can armchair travel with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. A lot of prayer goes along with loved ones who travel, especially these days. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I also feel extremely lucky and grateful to have visited Rome, many of the sites your husband did. It, along with Tuscany, was truly magical. My best wishes on your entire family getting to visit these wonderful destinations. Cheers, Ardith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ardith! So nice that you were able to see Italy. Tuscany sounds incredible! Hope to make it there one of these days!

      Delete
  3. I like the angles that you take your portraits from. The castles at the sides with a clear sky as the backdrop make the space looks so calming and peaceful. The gloomy skies above the flowing river is also my personal favourite photo as I will reminisce the beautiful days I have had and still do during stormy days reading at my personal cozy space. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.